The Centre “Italiano per Tutti” was born in 2005 for integration of foreign citizens and their families in social and civil Italian life.
The Centre organize:
- Italian’s courses for women and mothers (in the morning, with nursery school) and for adults (in the evening);
- Study assistance and language laboratory for secondary school’s students;
- Information and social orientation’s desk, counseling service for parents and teachers, consulting on didactics Italian L2;
- Counselling careers’s paths.
Women’s courses are from 10.00 to 12.00, two times at week.
Evening’s courses are from 18.30 to 20.00, two times at week.
During the courses, experts are invited to answer questions by from students (on health, school, work…)
There are some courses in preparation for certification’s exam A2 and B1.
Study assistance for secondary school’s students are on Tuesday and on Thursday from 15.30 to 17.30.
Information and social orientation’s desk gives information and counselling about:
- Residency permit;
- Familiar reunion;
- Health care;
- School and education;
- Services on territory;
- Italians citizenry;
- Identification of school’s degrees.
Desk is open on Wednesday from 17.00 to 19.30 and on Friday from 10.30 to 13.00.
All activities are free.
For information and subscription about courses:
Tel. 0249524600 from 9.00 to 13.00 and from 14.00 to 18.00, from Monday to Friday.
Or you can write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be called back for admission test’s dates.
The admission tests are completed before the beginning of courses, in September and January, for admission to the different levels.